Roast Pepper and Aubergine Stack with Pesto and Roast Cherry Tomatoes

I’ve had this recipe in my mind for a while now as I absolutely love the combination of charred peppers, aubergines and pesto. It’s such a delicious mix of flavours which I think tastes like summer and definitely good on its own but I thought that layering it would create a fun and quite dramatic meal. And as I’m totally obsessed with roast cherry tomatoes I decided to serve these yummy gooey stacks on a bed of roast tomatoes. 

I’ve had this recipe in my mind for a while now as I absolutely love the combination of charred peppers, aubergines and pesto. It’s such a delicious mix of flavours which I think tastes like summer and definitely good on its own but I thought that layering it would create a fun and quite dramatic meal. And as I’m totally obsessed with roast cherry tomatoes I decided to serve these yummy gooey stacks on a bed of roast tomatoes.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here